Low energy X-Rays – Ionizing radiation
We specialize in conventional radiology, computed tomography, bone densitometry, mammography, interventional radiology, dental radiology and radiation protection, defined according to ISO EN 61267 or ISO 4037 standards.
We establish COFRAC-accredited verification reports and calibration certificates according to ISO 17025 standards for ionization chambers, dose diode detectors, kV and mAsmeter detectors (invasive or non-invasive), and X-ray beams as defined according to ISO EN 61267 or ISO 4037 standards, which may include calibration for:
- Air kerma
- Polarization voltage
- invasive mAs, including calibration of product intensity and exposure time
- non-invasive mAs, including calibration of product intensity and exposure time
- Air kerma product by length
- Air kerma product by surface area
- Ambient dose equivalent H*(10)
These services comprise:
- Function test
- Measurement of background noise
- Comparative measurements with respect to our reference measurement chains
- Written report
Our services are complete and standard. They are provided specifically upon request.
Conformity is established upon request and is based on the manufacturer’s characteristics for the verified instrument, unless otherwise specified. Measurement uncertainty is taken into account in the declaration of conformity.